Apply TGG’s Solution WorkbenchThe Goal Getters follows the TenStep Project Management Process and the LifeCycle Step Process from TenStep Inc to deliver projects. The TenStep project/program management methodology is based on PMBOK standards. The guiding principles of TGG’s Solution Workbench methodology are to apply our methodology in a manner that is most effective to ensuring you the delivery of success.
Offer Scalability and FlexibilityWe apply our methodology to accommodate timeline and budget without producing unnecessary paperwork or, administrative processes. Our methodology is flexible and scalable, allowing us to accommodate the size of the underlying project.
Be Proactive not ReactiveStarting on Day 1 we work with our clients to map out objectives, timelines, deliverables and budgets. We then manage the project to those plans. All projects deal with change management aspects of controlling scope and risk during implementation. However, our approach to project management helps facilitate the communication needed to proactively address the operations of any sized project.
Leverage Our Partnership With YouWe believe a successful project requires a partnership between The Goal Getter Project Team and you. Project management processes must be established and agreed to up-front in order to set up a framework for delivering a successful project. A successful partnership means working side-by-side within those processes and project framework. The Solution Workbench is broken into five distinct processes:
- Define – All Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Solutions need to be needs to be broken down into business requirements. These requirements need to be defined, scoped, estimated and ranked based on relevant evaluation criteria and agreed to by the client.
- Manage – Once a project begins the work needs to be planned and then managed. Progress against timeline and budget needs to be measured and communicated to the stakeholders of the project/program.
- Implement – Building the solution includes designing and building the business requirements defined at the beginning of the project. Testing plans are built off of the requirements list and require sign-off prior to going live with the solution. Knowledge transfer is critical during the Implement process and the remainder of the project.
- Educate – To maximize the investment made in building the solution Education requirements need to be addressed early on in the project lifecycle. Size, location and experience of the end user base will guide the development of the materials for this phase.
- Support – After a solution is put into production it needs to be supported. Different levels of support are needed for different business environments.