Our Technology & Innovation Practice relentlessly pursues methods, techniques, and bridging technologies to optimize the performance and output of performance management solutions, such as Oracle Hyperion EPM and OneStream XF. We collaborate closely with our clients to understand their business challenges or concerns faced by their performance management platforms, and pragmatically identify and roll out resolution solutions.
Below is a glimpse of the innovation accomplishments:
- Constructed a method to extract specific data points of view from Hyperion Financial Management before Extended Analytics was created.
- Developed the HFM Journal Processor used to process and load journal templates into an HFM application (e.g., mass upload of recurring consolidation and post close journals into HFM)
- Engineered a Scaling/Rounding algorithm and methodology to systemically and transparently handle rounding issues caused by scaling in reports (e.g., scaling to millions or billions result in footing errors in appearance)
- Devised a cloud architecture for on-premise performance management solutions that allowed for responsive scaling to computing resources, as well as efficient data replication for disaster recovery purposes
- Systemically broke down the FDM data integration workflow to handle larger volumes of data while maintaining acceptable performance by leveraging parallel processing capabilities of FDMEE.
- Enabled higher frequency in bound data loads (e.g., 15 minute intervals) to support daily management reporting